Under Section 171 of the Companies Act, Singapore companies are required to have a Singapore company secretary to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. The many statutory requirements should be perform by a company secretary who have sound knowledge of the Companies Act.
Under Section 171 of the Companies Act, Singapore companies are required to have a Singapore company secretary to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. We offer a wide range of company secretarial services to Singapore companies to ensure the compliance obligations are up-to-date. These statutory requirements include the filing of annual returns, and recording and filing of board resolutions.
What we provide:
- Appointment of company secretary
- Providing advice on corporate secretarial matters
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records
- Maintenance of register of nominee directors and controllers
- Preparation of directors’ resolutions
- Preparation of minutes for AGMs / EOGMs
- Filing of annual returns with ACRA
- Reminder of filing deadlines
Simply contact us by completing the enquiry form below to receive a non-obligatory consultation on company secretarial services in Singapore by our consultant in complying with your regulatory requirements.