Our audit services provides the assurance to shareholders and stakeholders on the financial information and ensure your business stay compliant with the current accounting standards and relevant regulatory reporting requirements. We provide audit services covering a wide range of industries for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), group of companies, and subsidiaries of local and overseas companies.
A company is exempted from audit if it that qualifies as a small company or a company that is part of a small group. However, a company can still engage an audit firm in Singapore to conduct a statutory audit for some of the following benefits:
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance with legislation, error and fraud
- Increase credibility and reliability to the financial information
- Identify deficiencies in internal controls and methods to strengthen it
- Assist to implement financial discipline in all aspects of the business
- Satisfying third party requirements
Our experienced team of professionals aim to deliver quality and efficient service to our clients on a cost effective and timely schedule through risk-based audit techniques.
A company qualifies as a small company if the private company meet at least 2 of 3 following criteria for the immediate past two consecutive financial years:
- Total annual revenue ≤ S$10m;
- Total assets ≤ S$10m;
- Number of employees ≤ 50.
However, there are other circumstances for which the company will be required to be audited. If you are uncertain as to whether your company requires external audit services, please feel free to contact us .