Appointing a corporate secretary may be beneficial as corporate secretaries are required to be certified accountants, lawyers or be members of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (SAICSA). The many statutory requirements entail that any person acting as secretary on behalf of the company should have sound knowledge of the Companies Act. The stringent requirements of acting as a qualified corporate secretary ensure that companies meet all their corporate obligations with ACRA and to shareholders.
We provide a wide range of professional corporate secretarial support services to ensure your compliance obligations are up-to-date. This enables you to concentrate on the business, knowing that your company’s administration matters are in safe hands.
Our corporate secretary services include:
- Incorporation of local companies
- Record keeping of statutory registers and records
- Preparation of resolutions and AGMs
- Filing of annual returns / XBRL with ACRA
- Assistance in opening of bank account
- Registered office
- Registration of branch and representative office
- Appointment of secretary
- Appointment of nominee director
- Company strike off
- Providing general advice on corporate secretarial matters